25% Off in April: Shamanic Healing for Healers (and Other Helpful Folk)
Calling all therapists, healers, activists, non-profit workers, teachers, and others who are devoting your lives to helping people!
As people who are focused on helping others and making the world a better place, we focus a lot of our time and energy outside of ourselves. This is a wonderful thing. But it can also lead to burnout and exhaustion if we don't balance our work with time for ourselves. If we are truly going to help others, we must ensure that we ourselves are healthy. For this reason, I am offering a discount on shamanic journey sessions this month for all the folks out there who help people for a living (students - this includes you if you're going into a helping profession).
Shamanic journeying is a powerful healing modality that can help you to:
- Slow down and returning to a more natural pace;
- Reconnect with your most authentic self;
- Learn, remember, and draw on your true strengths;
- Restore your vitality;
- Recognize the ways you are siphoning off your energy and learn how to stop it;
- Ground into nature;
- Connect with spirit;
- Free yourself from unhelpful patterns, such as depression, anxiety, emotional triggers and traumatic responses;
- Obtain insight and wisdom on a challenge in your life;
- Align your life more fully with your life purpose.
For for those of you who are still focused on others, you'll also learn about a new tool for transformation. Shamanic healing can serve as a powerful adjunct to psychotherapy as it can help clients get unstuck from seemingly entrenched patterns of thought, feeling and behavior.
The basic idea of shamanic journeying is that each of has wise Spirit Helpers who are available for guidance and to support transformation, if only we learn to listen. Spirit Helpers can take the form of animals, such as a Wolf or Deer, humans, and other spirits of nature. The process of listening is gentle and interactive.
Thank you for all that you do!