People in nature-based cultures have practiced shamanism in various forms for thousands of years, all over the world. Today, when we are more disconnected from the natural world than at any other time in human history, many people are rediscovering the value of shamanic practices. The foundational tenets of my practice are:
- Animals, trees, rivers, mountains, and other elements of nature are our brothers and sisters.
- Every one of us has Spirit Helpers. Spirit Helpers take the form of an animal or other element of nature, and can provide life-changing support, guidance and healing -- if only we learn how to listen.
The services I offer are centered on the shamanic Journey. In a shamanic Journey, we contact Spirit Helpers on your behalf and request their support and guidance.
Spirit Helpers can create deeply transformational experiences. They can:
- Provide you with support and guidance on a life challenge;
- Help you to free yourself from ways of life or identities that are no longer working;
- Support you to discover and live your life’s purpose;
- Reconnect you with an important part of yourself that has fled (soul retrieval);
- Help you to develop/deepen your spirituality and spiritual connection with nature;
- Help you to live in harmony with nature in times of great environmental distress;
- Support you to weather the unpredictable vicissitudes of life and live with deep joy.
Schedule a Free Phone Consultation
I offer shamanic sessions in person in Boulder, and distance shamanic sessions via telephone. If you are interested in doing some work with me, the next step is to schedule a phone consultation to see if we are a good fit for each other (no charge for this service). You may reach me at (303) 518-3755, email me at email@example.com, or click here to send me a message to schedule your consult.
Options & Pricing
Shamanic sessions generally last between 60-90 minutes, and can extend as long as two hours in unusual cases.
Introductory Shamanic Journey
New clients start with an introductory session, which is $135. After you have completed your Introductory Shamanic Journey, you may choose from any of the following options:
Many clients opt to continue with individual sessions either or on a regular basis, or whenever they feel the need to do so. After a person has completed an Introductory Shamanic Journey, individual shamanic sessions run $120 each.
Shamanic Package - A Deeper Dive - 4 Weekly Sessions
Once you have completed your Introductory Shamanic Journey with me, you may wish to take a deeper dive. Intensive work together can be helpful if you wish to address significant, persistent life challenges, explore shamanism as a spiritual path, and/or learn how to Journey on your own. To make this financially accessible, I offer a discounted package of four weekly sessions for $420 (savings of $60). Once you purchase your package, please contact me to schedule your four weekly sessions.
Shamanic Intensive Package - 3 Sessions per month for 3 months
Once you have completed your first shamanic Journey with me, you may wish to engage in longer term regular work. As stated above, regular/intensive work together can be helpful if you wish to address significant, persistent life challenges, explore shamanism as a spiritual path, and/or learn how to Journey on your own. To make this financially accessible, I offer a discounted package of three weekly sessions for three months for $900 (savings of $180). Once you purchase your package, please schedule your nine sessions with me.
The next step is to schedule a free telephone consultation. In this conversation, we'll talk about what you're looking for, you'll have a chance to ask me any questions you might have, and in general determine if we are a good fit for each other.
You can reach me at (970) 403-5018, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to send me a message.
I look forward to hearing from you!